Managing Time & Cost of Projects
- Understand project management framework, processes and tools in compliance with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards.
- Focus on time and cost management.
- Learn different methods of constructing project diagrams, schedules and plans.
- Learn tools and techniques necessary to perform an in-depth analysis on project schedules and plans.
- Identify different methods for cost estimation and project budgeting and capital budgeting.
Who Can Benefit
- Project Managers, Contract Administrators
- Overview of Project Management
- What Is a Project?
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Scope Management
- Building Work Breakdown Structure
- Activities and Milestones
- Dependencies and Duration Estimation
- Analogous Estimating
- Parametric Estimating
- Three Point Estimate
- Mandatory and Discretionary Dependencies
- Relationships between Activities
- Project Scheduling
- Arrow Diagramming Method
- Precedence Diagramming Method
- Constructing Project Network Diagrams and Schedules
- Critical Path Method
- Project Cost Budgeting and Analysis
- Cost Estimation Techniques
- Cost Budgeting
- Resource Allocation
- Over-Allocation and Resource Leveling
- Earned Value
- Cost and Schedule Indexes
- Capital Budgeting
- Net Present Value
- Payback Period
- Benefit Cost Ratio
- Internal Rate of Return